Enrolling your child in online education is a thought many families consider. When considering online education, there are many factors to think about. Following the recent COVID-19 pandemic, many students have adjusted and adapted to online education only to find it preferable to attending school in a traditional setting.
Ideal School is an online, bilingual, and interactive elementary school that offers numerous benefits for children and their families. We specialize in quality online education to provide engaging learning opportunities unlike those in standard school settings.
Many parents struggle when deciding what the best type of education for their child is. If you’re on the fence about enrolling your child in online education, keep reading to learn more about the many benefits online education can bring to your family.
Advantages of Online Learning with Ideal School
Enrolling your child in online learning with Ideal School offers numerous benefits for both parents and their children. From safer conditions to personalized opportunities for learning, online learning may be what your child needs.
The families we serve experience many advantages, including:
- Less time out of school. In traditional schools, families often leave for a vacation, leaving their children without critical days in their education. Online learning offers the flexibility to attend classes from anywhere! Not only is this helpful for vacations, but it is also great in unexpected emergencies. Children who attend Ideal School have much better attendance records when compared to traditional school settings.
- Online learning offers fewer distractions when compared to a classroom setting.
- Students experience better time management and learn to manage their courseload effectively.
- Many parents fear their child’s exposure to bullying or harassment. Learning online prevents bullying and harassment from other children. Your child can comfortably learn from the comfort of their own home. In turn, this means children spend more time learning and less time on other things, such as transportation, recreation, and more.
Children in traditional school settings are often picked on for varying income levels or social statuses. Online school allows children of any class to come together and learn in a safe environment.
- Engaging, responsive, and interactive courses that children enjoy. We make learning fun! Many traditional schools feature outdated curriculums which lack compassion and do not challenge students to their full potential.
- Children with chronic medical conditions or a weakened immune system can stay safe from COVID-19 and other viral illnesses.
- Flexible learning options to meet each child’s strengths and weaknesses
- No risk of school shootings and gun violence.
- Opportunities to learn dual languages at affordable rates. Very few elementary level schools offer the opportunity to learn in both Spanish and English.
- Responsive and supportive staff invested in your child’s success and education. Our team is committed to helping Ideal School students thrive and grow! Unlike many traditional schools, we have small class sizes that give your child more opportunities for interaction and engagement. Interactive learning has been shown to improve educational success.
Ideal School Admissions
Ideal School offers flexible education options for children from grades Kindergarten through Grade 8. Through our unique cirrocumulus, we abide by our mission to prepare young generations through multicultural education. Using best practices and materials available, we foster growth and learning in a supportive online environment.
Learning online could be the right answer for your family. In addition to providing flexibility, we offer exceptional education that is unmatched.
If you’re interested in enrolling your child in Ideal School, call us today or book an appointment to discuss your child’s needs. We’re here to answer any questions families may have about our schooling process and procedures. We welcome your child with open arms! Visit our admissions page to get started today!