When talking about an interactive online school, it is made reference to an institute model that seeks to boost learning so that time and resources that are available in education are used on a higher level. The main idea of this is to guarantee effectiveness and develop tools that, based on new technologies, allow people to achieve better results.
Great examples of this are online schools, which consist of extensive digital content specially created to capture the attention of their students in a more participatory way. Furthermore, the current coordinators have proposed the dual language methodology, whose purpose is to offer the academic curriculum in two languages.
In Latin America, online schools in two languages (English and Spanish) turn out to be an excellent option when enrolling; this is because of the following reasons:
- Bilingual education: these types of programs encourage both literacy and content teaching in two languages. What gives them an advantage in terms of primary and elementary schooling, since it gives the student the possibility of training in their mother tongue and in a universal language such as English.
- Linguistic and cultural diversity: its system allows students to have a wide field in which to develop linguistically and culturally, promoting awareness about diversity and giving them more access to information of different nature.
- Partner practice: usually, this type of online schools places a native Spanish speaker and a native English speaker to practice together, which offers to both of them the possibility of exchanging tools that help them master both languages.
- Increase in academic performance: learning through Spanish and English, allows students to expand themselves on an intellectual and disciplinary level, which, in turn, extends their ability to concentrate. This considerably refines his school fulfillment.
- Professional profile’s definition: this category of schools is very helpful when serving as a tool for students to specify what they want to achieve as a technical goal. By being in contact with different cultures, especially those that handle English as an official or secondary language, they are more likely to establish the parameters of the career they want to pursue later, both inside and outside the country.
- Social skills and self-esteem: a child who grows up in a school with an extensive cultural variety, tends to socialize much more easily and feels more confident in himself when doing any type of activity. In addition to this, they feel more proud of their roots and show them as part of their history, a fact that, consequently, drives values such as tolerance.
- Complete instruction: the study syllabus promised by these institutes is complete and includes not only basic subjects such as language or mathematics but also offers complementary training in areas such as arts and communication.
Currently, globalization and technological progress guide societies to prioritize cultural and speaking reciprocity so, it means that, choosing a dual language and online school for kids is a perfect starting point if you want to achieve a satisfactory educational level according to human evolution.