Ideal School is a member of Cognia (formerly known as AdvancEd Improvement Network)
A GLOBAL COMMUNITY COMMITTED TO EDUCATION QUALITY
The AdvancEd Improvement Network is a community of over 36,000 schools & school systems around the globe. While our members may have unique needs and visions for their institutions, all are dedicated to their students, parents & communities, & all are focused on learner advancement while using continuous improvement as the guiding force. Ideal School is a member of AdvancEd Improvement Network. AdvancEd (now called Cognia), which is recognized by minitries of education around the world and accredited schools with Cognia are valid throughout much of the world.
Did you know?
- Standards-based (i.e. 4pts. = exceeding, 3pts. = meeting, 2pts. = approaching, 1pt. = beginning)
- Based on daily formative assessment and monthly summative assessments
- Students are expected to:
- Actively participate in all aspects of learning.
- Use the target language during class discussions and activities.
- Use technology appropriately and to interact appropriately with peers and staff members.
- Parents or guardians should actively monitor their student’s work.